OTNY deco

Hey guys,

anyone rocking an OTNY deco lid? I’ve narrowed my choices down the either the CC or the deco(was suggested to me). I’ve only used a profile style mask and want to change it up a little but my head is smaller with a narrower face and the CC’s description states it’s for smaller thinner faces. I just can’t try the deco on and don’t want a wobbly mask. 

Just want some feedback from someone who is using one as far as fit and head shape. I’m currently using a fusion MMX which is designed for smaller beaks. I’m talking to goalie parts but their responses are pretty delayed. 

Mike 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 6:53 PM, Quadzilla32 said:

Hey guys,

anyone rocking an OTNY deco lid? I’ve narrowed my choices down the either the CC or the deco(was suggested to me). I’ve only used a profile style mask and want to change it up a little but my head is smaller with a narrower face and the CC’s description states it’s for smaller thinner faces. I just can’t try the deco on and don’t want a wobbly mask. 

Just want some feedback from someone who is using one as far as fit and head shape. I’m currently using a fusion MMX which is designed for smaller beaks. I’m talking to goalie parts but their responses are pretty delayed. 

Mike 

The CC will fit similar to a 961.  Based on what you've provided, it is probably the best fit for you.

Archived