RXS Reverse Mask Straps on Any Mask

A.YOUNGoalie13

After seeing this strap setup on rxs masks, I had to see if it could be done on other masks. I am testing this on my old bauer mask just to see if it works. It requires all the straps to be individual so I can’t fully do it on this mask because it used an older harness style. So keep in mind this is a rough test. 

First I cut a hole in the strap with an exacto knife for the screw to go through
Second I swapped the screws by putting the clip ones on the back plate and the orginal back plate ones on the top of the mask. 

and Wala!!! You have your reverse mask straps!

21CC57DF-DE44-4247-B8BB-EBBD542F8ABC.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

After messing with the Bauer mask for a while and going back for some revisions, I made the move on my main mask (not for long though just peep the done with OTNY thread) And it’s great! Way easier to adjust the backplate and the top of the mask looks super clean! Although what is a mod without some tape of some sort, as I used black electrical tape to cover up the old holes. This was a great choice and is a awesome mod for whoever wants to show off more of their mask design!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

17 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

After messing with the Bauer mask for a while and going back for some revisions, I made the move on my main mask (not for long though just peep the done with OTNY thread) And it’s great! Way easier to adjust the backplate and the top of the mask looks super clean! Although what is a mod without some tape of some sort, as I used black electrical tape to cover up the old holes. This was a great choice and is a awesome mod for whoever wants to show off more of their mask design!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've read through your "Done with Otny" thread... but you're not actually continuing to wear this facing shots are you? You're calling in your "main mask" and I'm really hoping you mean "former main mask."  😬

19 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

I've read through your "Done with Otny" thread... but you're not actually continuing to wear this facing shots are you? You're calling in your "main mask" and I'm really hoping you mean "former main mask."  😬

Yes I’m working on getting a new mask. Probably going the route of sportsmask t3 or possibly the otny x1 pro if I’m willing to go with them again. Now that I’ve cooled off a bit I’ve realized thats probably a 1 in 1,000 occurence

Archived