Mek's Random Mods

eiznekem

Been lurking in the shadows round here for a while, figured no time like the present to make a post. Below are a few things I've tinkered with over the last while. I went all out on the shockcord band wagon. I've been experimenting with a more permanent Professor strap, I will post that when I am a little more confident with the results. I also do a tonne of ball hockey mods, I have messed around with a few different plastics and set ups trying to get the most balance and durability. I picked up an intermediate set of Bauer One.9s to try and gut and refurb as a solely ball hockey pad, will post more photos of those when they are complete!

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1107.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

TGN - Thanks! I was just showing what the internals with the flexcore looks like. I find a lot of these pads break there. I am going to replace it with a solid piece for kicks and see how it goes.

HIlls - Yer welcome mister. Different coloured is all, it's more of a low density foam for the leg channel. I would assume for comfort and a bit of conformability?

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, eiznekem said:

@Kayen Nope, those are strictly ball hockey. I would have been at that session for sure! What equipment do you wear? Well get better soon! We are planning more in the near future.

I know I have a session booked with him for 4 goalies for the 26th. 

I wore the retro reactors, and the samurai jersey. 

Archived