New Bauer Junior Pads?

Pauly

Just wondering if anyone knows if Bauer will be releasing a New Junior pad as part of the Hyperlite launch, so far I only see Senior and Intermediate, in Junior they only have the GSX listed.  My son had the Vapor 2.7 in Small and I am sure he will need New Pads for the upcoming year.  He liked his Bauers and if New Juniors will be released I will wait until they come out to look at new Pads.

Thanks for any help

13 hours ago, waystick said:

Hi Pauly,  my understanding is that there will not be a junior hyperlite. The GSX line was designed to alleviate the duplication of lines for junior gear.  

The 3x starts at intermediate with the hyperlite being senior order only. 

Thanks waystick,  kind of makes sense with what Bauer is trying to do.  Just wish they posted something to tell people.  Not sure how I feel about the GSX as a pad.  Guess we will have to go get some sizing done.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 4:49 AM, Korppi32 said:

If he liked Vapor pad, GSX is very similar. If I remember right Bauer wont release new jr/sr- line until 22-23. Better for hockey shops, more boring for kids.

Thanks Korppi32

Got him fitted up and the GSX didn’t fit him right to high in the thigh rise. Ended up with a set of Eflex 5.5. He’s pretty happy