Fight straps on C/A

TWI

Anyone know a source for fight straps / tie downs? I have one on my CCM pro and the lack of it when I wear my Warrior feels so different. I feel the unit moves around a lot less when attached to the back of the pants.

Has anyone developed a substitute if a real strap can't be found?

4 hours ago, TWI said:

Anyone know a source for fight straps / tie downs? I have one on my CCM pro and the lack of it when I wear my Warrior feels so different. I feel the unit moves around a lot less when attached to the back of the pants.

Has anyone developed a substitute if a real strap can't be found?

They're sold out at the moment, but try here

https://classicmnhockey.com/collections/fight-straps-tie-downs

None of the components are particularly hard to find - it's elastic, velcro, and a snap button assembly. Any of the small accessory manufacturers can probably put something together for you

On 2/12/2023 at 12:15 AM, Chenner29 said:

They're sold out at the moment, but try here

https://classicmnhockey.com/collections/fight-straps-tie-downs

None of the components are particularly hard to find - it's elastic, velcro, and a snap button assembly. Any of the small accessory manufacturers can probably put something together for you

That is the only source I found, I'll keep an eye on it. I could probably make one if I could source the elastic, without having to get way too much. 

On 2/15/2023 at 8:43 AM, dreadlocked1 said:

I have several in this thread.  Let me know if you need more.

Thank you, appreciate it. I think I figured out the perspective of the first picture, it's showing the inside of the front and the back of the C/A, right?