True Sticks

Doobiesnax

Anybody have experience with them.  I just snapped my first and last warrior stick after 3 skates and grabbed 2 of the new 2018 A4.5 HTs from pha.  I lucked out and the manager gave exchanges the broken (blade snapped in half) warrior foam core even though warrior doesn’t cover their wood or foam core twigs....   he literally said, “fuck it we work for a billion dollar company, give him the exchange” lol.  

Ill be taking them for a spin tonight.  #blacktapebandits

D6292D30-DDBE-4027-B5DF-BC8558BBA357.jpeg

20 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

True player sticks are some of the best on the market. I love mine.

I've heard True goalie sticks have had breakage issues on the shaft, but no personal experience. I'd love to try some. 

according to True, these specific sticks ....

image.thumb.png.b03e39051ef53505d86ca4a77deb87dc.png

Felt very solid last night in my game.... it is by far the loudest stick i have ever owned post goal and PP end warning.... got everyone in the rinks attention lol.  So far so good.

• 6 months later...

I currently have a True A6.0 FC Pro stick. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the most durable stick in the world. Every time I've received shot to the edge of the paddle it's chipped off a bit. The wooden shaft of the stick has also split. I've also owned a A4.5 Carbon stick. That stick lasted me a good long time but eventually the carbon fiber split on the heel of the stick and once a good chip had come off the stick I retired it. The FC Pro seems like a more durable stick than the Carbon and, from my experience, it's a more balanced stick.

Archived