Out of touch?

wigalicous

I am a member on a number of gear selling pages on Facebook. Almost every pair of pads I see for sale today are advertised side by side reversed with the outer rolls on the inside. I am older and don't keep up on all the latest trends but I am wondering if this is something new or trendy to be doing??? Am I simply out of touch with the new way of doing things or is this a common coincendence of multiple people not knowing the way pads properly fit? Either way the grumpy old man in me doesn't like this new trend lol.

35 minutes ago, wigalicous said:

I am a member on a number of gear selling pages on Facebook. Almost every pair of pads I see for sale today are advertised side by side reversed with the outer rolls on the inside. I am older and don't keep up on all the latest trends but I am wondering if this is something new or trendy to be doing??? Am I simply out of touch with the new way of doing things or is this a common coincendence of multiple people not knowing the way pads properly fit? Either way the grumpy old man in me doesn't like this new trend lol.

It's a meme

• Like 1