Bauer Vapor 1X C/A - Sr Large - *SOLD*

jayluv54

Selling my lightly used 1x chesty. Size Large.  Collar was removed because it served no purpose other then snagging my mask.  No smell or wear, not even broken in yet, just starting to soften a little in the arms.  Arms are on the short side for a Large, so fits kind of like a Large body with M/L arms.  37.5 liner is nice because it dries really quick and built like a tank with the curv composite.  Only used in around 10-12 games but never felt a shot.  $375 USD shipped.

20180425_210940.jpg

20180425_210921.jpg

Its been a love hate relationship.  I've loved the protection and how light and cool it is.  I hate that I feel like I'm wearing 1X leg pads on my chest and arms.  That being said, its not as bad as a CCM Premier Pro return I used to have, but coming from a Vaughn V6 2200, I can't adjust to the bulk and stiffness.  The arms have softened up a little and it definitely gets better as you wear it and it warms up inside.  I was missing it the other night though when I took 2 stingers in a Passau I just picked up off from a board member here.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:35 AM, jayluv54 said:

Its been a love hate relationship.  I've loved the protection and how light and cool it is.  I hate that I feel like I'm wearing 1X leg pads on my chest and arms.  That being said, its not as bad as a CCM Premier Pro return I used to have, but coming from a Vaughn V6 2200, I can't adjust to the bulk and stiffness.  The arms have softened up a little and it definitely gets better as you wear it and it warms up inside.  I was missing it the other night though when I took 2 stingers in a Passau I just picked up off from a board member here.

I hear ya, I put it on at a local shop and I felt a little uncomfortable, I currently wear an NXG Bauer which is designed just like the 1s and I love it but I notice the unit getting a little on the heavy side as the game goes on.  I did put on last year CCM Pro model and as bulky as it is, it felt light.  People are saying that it will break in quite well so I'm thinking about it.

19 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

I hear ya, I put it on at a local shop and I felt a little uncomfortable, I currently wear an NXG Bauer which is designed just like the 1s and I love it but I notice the unit getting a little on the heavy side as the game goes on.  I did put on last year CCM Pro model and as bulky as it is, it felt light.  People are saying that it will break in quite well so I'm thinking about it.

It definitely improves the longer you wear it, almost like some masks.  When you first put them on the foam feels hard, but once the heat builds up, they soften and it gets more comfortable.  

Archived