Looking for NY Rangers new 3rd jersey in 58G

Zip

Hello friends,

Apologies if this isn't the right sub-forum for this question:

A very long shot but what are the chances or how would you go about getting one of the new Rangers 3rd jerseys in a 58G?

Alternatively (and if this is against the rules please delete this post) where could I look to find an “unofficial” version of this jersey?

image.png.2a505667a97b361b388664ed93299638.png

Cheers xoxo

This is tough, sorry.

The market for goal cut NHL jerseys is pretty confusing to say the least. There was a time where CCM was selling replica grade jerseys in goalie sizes. No more today.

There are ways. One, make the NY Rangers squad. Plenty of gear for you and you get paid to play too. Not a bad combo. Two, know someone who can get you one. Asking here isn't a bad start. I see people with current jerseys in goal cut. So there are ways to do it. Three, order a knock off and have it tailored to fit you. The knock off market is quick and readily available. Have it opened and all so that it will be the correct size (I've done this).

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MTH said:

This is tough, sorry.

The market for goal cut NHL jerseys is pretty confusing to say the least. There was a time where CCM was selling replica grade jerseys in goalie sizes. No more today.

There are ways. One, make the NY Rangers squad. Plenty of gear for you and you get paid to play too. Not a bad combo. Two, know someone who can get you one. Asking here isn't a bad start. I see people with current jerseys in goal cut. So there are ways to do it. Three, order a knock off and have it tailored to fit you. The knock off market is quick and readily available. Have it opened and all so that it will be the correct size (I've done this).

This is the best advice in a long time. Well played sir 😄👍.