TGN Bauer Shadow Living Deep Dive

TheGoalNet

3 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Pretty close to stock then aside from a few changes. No digiprint this time around? 

No. The graphic on my Mach pads was meant to be the TGN Graphic for all future Bauer orders. I had a HL2 order in and the gear never arrived, I decided not to do anything which could complicate the order...

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

No. The graphic on my Mach pads was meant to be the TGN Graphic for all future Bauer orders. I had a HL2 order in and the gear never arrived, I decided not to do anything which could complicate the order...

Brutal. 

You liked the Supreme gear more than the Vapour gear anyways right? 

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Brutal. 

You liked the Supreme gear more than the Vapour gear anyways right? 

Correct. The reality is that I would have probably tested the Vapor to help create content and then went back to the Supreme, unless something on HL2 blew my mind. I did order that set extremely close to Supreme pads though, haha, so those coulda worked better... we will never know.

But it's a classic pick and choose your battles. Something happened in the background, I am a Supreme guy typically, and proud to work with Bauer. It's cool we skipped a release and I look forward to the Shadow!

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 8:42 AM, TheGoalNet said:

IMG_7289.jpeg

If you select S60 for the catcher, do you have the following option under DCT Padding? It's interesting because this option isn't available on the retail customizer. Not sure if you and I have the same XLS file.

S60.png.d124b1b6f6825aa89b11ab8dbaf78c24.png