Difference between SZ3 & GNetik II C&A

@Brians_Joz - Obviously there are some design differences between the SZ3 & GNetik II C&A. 

I have a few other questions about the differences:

1. Is one unit lighter than the other?

2. Is either unit more streamlined or bulky compared to the other?

3. Is either unit the "beefier" of the two?

Thanks 

17 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

@Brians_Joz - Obviously there are some design differences between the SZ3 & GNetik II C&A. 

I have a few other questions about the differences:

1. Is one unit lighter than the other?

2. Is either unit more streamlined or bulky compared to the other?

3. Is either unit the "beefier" of the two?

Thanks

They are relatively the same weight, SZ3 might be slightly lighter. 

The arm design on the G-NETik is meant to be more protective yet still mobile, as well as the shoulder floaters are segmented and supposed to move with your body better. So G-NETik is slightly more streamlined. 

Either unit you can beef up, I think they are about the same right out of the box. I prefer the SZ3, but many like the G-NETik..which I have just never really worn myself. 

8 hours ago, Brians_Joz said:

They are relatively the same weight, SZ3 might be slightly lighter. 

The arm design on the G-NETik is meant to be more protective yet still mobile, as well as the shoulder floaters are segmented and supposed to move with your body better. So G-NETik is slightly more streamlined. 

Either unit you can beef up, I think they are about the same right out of the box. I prefer the SZ3, but many like the G-NETik..which I have just never really worn myself. 

Cool thanks 

Either unit significantly more popular with the pro guys?

• 9 months later...
17 minutes ago, Cisco said:

I'm all about the Gnetik body with SZ3 arms... best of both worlds.  But you need to fabricate velcro in tabs due to Gnetik unit being lace in arms and SZ3 unit being velcro in arms.

That’s what Lack uses. I’m pretty confident that Brian’s would make this as a custom order

Archived