Znowleopards actual hockey videos?

Znowleopard

So here is my first video of actual hockey...

a little context i play on a university c team, our team is made up of players from 2 different universities. How ever once a year we split up and have a fun game against each other (and we drag the d team into it too). I was lucky enough to play in the game on the green side, in front of 2500 which was honestly a little ridiculous! The hockey was slower than our usual games (probably suits my pace better lol) but still just as fun. I even got a penalty as you will see, my first ever penalty!

Good on ya for posting this! I have to say, watching the goalie at the other end on those goals certainly made me feel better about my game - LOL!

Man, at 1:45, I thought a sniper got you or something, the way you keeled over. Do you play soccer in the off season...? :rofl:

Well played on that 2-on-0 around 3:00. You made the passer think too much, and easily shut down the shooter!

Nice save at 3:35!

Stick thing at 4:00, I'm pretty sure the rules state that a goalie can use a player stick. However, throwing it is clearly verboten. Goalies are only allowed to throw steel, not sticks. You should know that, dude.

image.thumb.png.175c69978064c96bdd4746b38e79f05e.png

3 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Good on ya for posting this! I have to say, watching the goalie at the other end on those goals certainly made me feel better about my game - LOL!

Man, at 1:45, I thought a sniper got you or something, the way you keeled over. Do you play soccer in the off season...? :rofl:

Well played on that 2-on-0 around 3:00. You made the passer think too much, and easily shut down the shooter!

Nice save at 3:35!

Stick thing at 4:00, I'm pretty sure the rules state that a goalie can use a player stick. However, throwing it is clearly verboten. Goalies are only allowed to throw steel, not sticks. You should know that, dude.

image.thumb.png.175c69978064c96bdd4746b38e79f05e.png

Hahahah really i got hit by a sleep dart! I dont play FOOTBALL but the diving must be in my European genes:rofl:

I did try throwing my steel i just couldn't get it out of my skate!

11 minutes ago, Znowleopard said:

Hahahah really i got hit by a sleep dart! I dont play FOOTBALL but the diving must be in my European genes:rofl:

I did try throwing my steel i just couldn't get it out of my skate!

Ha - sorry, brother - I know it's FOOTBALL; using "soccer" was for the benefit of the predominantly North American readers.

Archived