CCM Revolution 577

Adri

Hi,

I would like to know if somebody have informations or some one use this set? Actually I have à CCM RetroFlex 550 SR and I the revolution 577 are stiffer and lighter I suppose? I have read somewhere the Revolution 577 I have 2 breaks inner and none outer so is not really a butterfly pads!

I have check before for Warriors RG/T but with the good discount on Goalie Monkey for the CCM I’m lost!

Thank’s and sorry for my english!

23 minutes ago, Adri said:

Hi,

I would like to know if somebody have informations or some one use this set? Actually I have à CCM RetroFlex 550 SR and I the revolution 577 are stiffer and lighter I suppose? I have read somewhere the Revolution 577 I have 2 breaks inner and none outer so is not really a butterfly pads!

I have check before for Warriors RG/T but with the good discount on Goalie Monkey for the CCM I’m lost!

Thank’s and sorry for my english!

Many people who speak English natively aren’t doing as well as you!

I am thinking the Revolution gear is more of a tribute to the old Koho stuff that was exclusively made for Goalie Monkey. I have the Koho Revolution blocker from a few years back, and it is a dead ringer for the original CCM Premier blocker for the most part. What I am saying is that there are not going to be separate specs and the pads will follow typical CCM specs, possibly mixing and matching said specs from different lines, albeit made special for Goalie Monkey. 

I am unfamiliar with the pads, but let’s face it- there are even gear makers who would say that most modern pads can be butterfly pads and most modern pads could be hybrid. 

That being said, I would surmise by both the specs of said pad and who it is being marketed to (catching the guys who miss Koho equipment) that it would be a decidedly hybrid pad with the number of internal breaks. Though I am certain there were a few ways you could order specs for these pads when they were a current product. But I could be very wrong here. 

I don’t know if that model number is a pro pad; it may be a low or mid-level senior product and could be a lateral move as far as quality goes. Maybe someone here knows more than I. I am merely guessing, I admit!

Monkey’s live chat has decently knowledgeable staff. I would talk to them. Using live chat would certainly be cheaper than a phone call in your case.

Thank’s for you reply, yes for the specs is CCM with Koho design, the 577 is the SR middle range, you have the 575 before and the 579 Pro after. I’m far and I want take the good choice and the price was intresting for the set!

You’re right and I didn’t think to Monkey’s live chat. I hope somebody here use this Pads or set for Know about the feeling.

37 minutes ago, Adri said:

Thank’s for you reply, yes for the specs is CCM with Koho design, the 577 is the SR middle range, you have the 575 before and the 579 Pro after. I’m far and I want take the good choice and the price was intresting for the set!

You’re right and I didn’t think to Monkey’s live chat. I hope somebody here use this Pads or set for Know about the feeling.

Tomy from The Goalie Crease Network has them. You could watch his youtube stuff

Archived