Evidence there are too many head shots in my pick up group

bunnyman666

Yep- I am replacing the second cage in about six months. I really should have replaced the most recent victim of a head shot earlier. The most recent victim did not break welds or completely separate from the wire it was welded to, but paint has been popped off and probably would cut me if I took another shot to the cage! 

The chrome cage was one where I got creamed not one, but twice in the same game! Not only did it break a weld, but my dangler got damaged! I almost gave some little tosser the what for and a punch with my blocker! Needless to say, that can't be safely used any longer!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Please don't photograph stuff like that on the same blanket or towel you used for these pics! At first glance I thought that was blood behind it - I almost cried!

Yeah - that's a pretty good clapper to break the weld - I say hang it over the bar as a conversation piece.

4 hours ago, Ghostender said:

Please don't photograph stuff like that on the same blanket or towel you used for these pics! At first glance I thought that was blood behind it - I almost cried!

Yeah - that's a pretty good clapper to break the weld - I say hang it over the bar as a conversation piece.

D'oh! *facepalm!* That does look like a bloody towel. It is my red snowflake blanket!!!

The craziest thing is when I took one to the cage from an ex-NHL'er (who apologised PROFUSELY afterwards), it just knocked me back, but did not dent my cage. 

Yes- it is above my bar. 

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yep.  Unfortunately the majority of the head shots I receive are from my own team during warm ups.

Glad to see I'm not alone, I was beginning to think that my teammates did not like me :D .

Archived