CCM Single Bar Cage

5 hours ago, Hockeygoalie111 said:

Anyone know where you can get one of these?  Never seen CCM cage with large center bar.

image.thumb.jpeg.6b07b23ab7089b13b6a76dff31b6b131.jpeg

My guess is that it's a Sportmask single bar cage since it looks like the bottom screws by the chin snap isn't used with this cage. See below for the opposite case where in an old post from @Punisher Goalie, he used a CCM cage on a Sportmask RS.

On 12/28/2017 at 12:26 PM, Punisher Goalie said:

Here’s a pic of the CCM cage on my Mage RS (medium):

06B99096-70D0-4D3E-BA05-480DD5A1F453.thumb.jpeg.8baf6ea64456a9d5df6543b90458b618.jpeg

On 11/15/2020 at 12:29 AM, TitanG said:

My guess is that it's a Sportmask single bar cage since it looks like the bottom screws by the chin snap isn't used with this cage. See below for the opposite case where in an old post from @Punisher Goalie, he used a CCM cage on a Sportmask RS.

Okay, thank you!  That makes sense.  Was thrown off by the clear tabs on the top of the cage (a new feature from CCM to help with paint chipping), but perhaps these were swapped out from CCM cage and placed on the Sportmask cage.  

57 minutes ago, Hockeygoalie111 said:

Okay, thank you!  That makes sense.  Was thrown off by the clear tabs on the top of the cage (a new feature from CCM to help with paint chipping), but perhaps these were swapped out from CCM cage and placed on the Sportmask cage.  

Yeah Sportmask has long used the single bar cage, though I have seen Warwick using it recently so it could be from them I guess too.

Archived