Graf Pro G goalie skates 9.0 **SOLD**

Patrick

IMG_20220411_194951029.thumb.jpg.369e45e97bd46cff24cdca26991a08ff.jpg

Latest Graf goalie skates Pro G model. Brand new, never sharpened, never baked. Great skates, carbon fiber, Very light. Warranty returns. Already had a new pair when we got those back. Included high performance foot bed. Fits more in length like a Bauer 8.5. $525 or best offer and you pay shipping. We live in Petaluma in the North San Francisco Bay area if you live nearby we can arrange for a meeting somewhere. Those are already on Sideline swap at this address if you prefer this way of buying. You can make me an offer there as well as this is a safe way of buying.

https://sidelineswap.com/gear/hockey/goalie/goalie-skates/4544062-graf-new-pro-g-hockey-goalie-skates-size-9

IMG_20220411_082952911.jpg

IMG_20220411_082743131.jpg

IMG_20220411_082739329.jpg

IMG_20220411_082822818.jpg

Edited by Patrick
Just added one picture and San Francisco Bay area location.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

How do Graf skate sizes compare to standard shoe sizes? BTW, I wear a Bauer Elite skate in Fit 2, size 8.0, one size less than my normal 9D shoes. 

My son and I can fit in this one. We both wear a US size 10 shoes and Bauer fit 1 size 8.5. It seems that those would be a bit long for you. Here is also a picture of the box size chart. However, we had ordered a size 8.5 in the same skate and it felt way, way smaller. Those seems to fit the typical Graf sizing of the past which is you chose one less than your shoe size.

PXL_20220424_065812578.jpg

2 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

That makes sense. If I ever need new skates, I'll look for a pair of size 8s then. 

If you wear a Bauer 8 and go to Graf, I would ger a size 8.5 in Graf. 8 would be too small. My son's wears 8.5 in Bauer and True and a 8.5 in Graf are way too small even in a performance tight fit. Another, goalie coach from Canada who  I spoke to had the same experience for sizing.

Edited by Patrick
Better explanation needed.

22 hours ago, Patrick said:

If you wear a Bauer 8 and go to Graf, I would ger a size 8.5 in Graf. 8 would be too small. My son's wears 8.5 in Bauer and True and a 8.5 in Graf are way too small even in a performance tight fit. Another, goalie coach from Canada who  I spoke to had the same experience for sizing.

Interesting. That means that in my case, Graf would only be a half size down from my regular shoe size. 

10 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

Interesting. That means that in my case, Graf would only be a half size down from my regular shoe size. 

I was told that Graf is usually .5 bigger than Bauer. As far as street shoes goes, I can't tell. In our case, My son wear a size 10 shoe and fits in a Bauer 8.5 fit 1 and a Graf 9.0 Regular. I don't fit people on a regular basis, I am not an expert in the matter. I can only speak of my son's experience.

17 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

The recommended size for me in Bauer was 7.5, but I fit better in an 8.0. I believe I would also be in an 8.0 if I went with CCM, so I'm surprised that my Graf size would come out to be just a half size less than my street shoes. 

Bauer recommends on their chart 1.5 down from U.S.your shoe size an Graf 1 down from your shoes size. But since you only go down 1 with Bauer....You would have to try in person.

1 hour ago, ilyazhito said:

Wow, the skate to shoe fit is really all over the place. I'll have to go to the Gardens Ice House in Laurel or Pure Hockey in Sterling just to size myself.

That would be best. There is more to skate sizing than just foot length.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...