Need a new chest protector, any thoughts on Warrior Ritual X3 E+ Senior Goalie Chest & Arm Protector

• 9 months later...

Bringing this back. I know some of you have used it. Unfortunate that no one answered @nyislesfan

I'm interested in feedback and experience on the shoulder floaters, the shoulder caps...ie vision, mask interference, reaching your mask, gut/chest traps and finally, current pro jersey fit, please and thank you. 

2 hours ago, RichMan said:

Bringing this back. I know some of you have used it. Unfortunate that no one answered @nyislesfan

I'm interested in feedback and experience on the shoulder floaters, the shoulder caps...ie vision, mask interference, reaching your mask, gut/chest traps and finally, current pro jersey fit, please and thank you. 

@ThatCarGuyhas used the pro+.

He can at least tell you about fit. 

@nyislesfan

@RichMan

Had no issue with my Pro+ other than it was maybe a size big for me and heavy. No mask interference, super flexible especially for the size, and minimal rebounds off the body. The weight just comes with having a proper pro level chest. Ccms pro spec chest (2018 and 2024 models) are both just about the same weight as my X3 Pro+. Jerseys can be difficult depending on brand. Adidas is for sure a no go without restricted mobility

I have switched to Mach since it's much lighter and more flexible than the pro+ while maintaining a lot of that same size. Protection isn't as good as Pro+ but still good

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Thanks 1