Toe Strap - Bungee Mod

Inferno

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2024 at 6:24 PM, Inferno said:

I love the old school look of a toe strap and then it hit me how to make a toe strap modern and more functional. 

20240314_112634.jpg

20240314_113459.jpg

20240314_114507.jpg

20240314_114535.jpg

20240314_114608.jpg

I replaced leather strap for elastic one (mady by myself 😀), but your solution looks better. I should try combination of both - strap cut to half and together with piece of bungee cord. But not with the velcro, just trough the front of the skate like oldschool strap. Thank you for idea!   

How it looks now:

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 8:19 AM, mik said:

I replaced leather strap for elastic one (mady by myself 😀), but your solution looks better. I should try combination of both - strap cut to half and together with piece of bungee cord. But not with the velcro, just trough the front of the skate like oldschool strap. Thank you for idea!   

How it looks now:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Very nice!

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 9:19 AM, mik said:

How it looks now:

1.jpg

2.jpg

Old school made new school. Super cool.

• Like 1