What sticks have given you the best luck durability wise??

pfeiffjay54

19 hours ago, pfeiffjay54 said:

That’s what made my v3, and v2 crack C8EC0B52-985C-489B-9938-86A6A98B1F38.thumb.jpeg.f85a20b0f4b27331d7f3e746938aa733.jpeg

maybe a blok/paddle wedge could help that area?

I don´t thing it would be much of help, it is just small piece for finger protection, impact to the stick will still be there. But never tried 😉.

23 hours ago, mik said:

I don´t thing it would be much of help, it is just small piece for finger protection, impact to the stick will still be there. But never tried 😉.

I think it might help during puckhandling. I had a chip at that spot for most of the sticks life and the one week I used it without tape there I broke it shooting. Might’ve just been the sticks time to go and I’m overthinking all of it though too

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Best luck with low end Sher-Wood composite like my Rekker M70..Three years ago I purchased the Rekker M70 and A Bauer Supreme S27, both sticks $129.99 each. Long story short, the M70 is still going strong, the S27 was replaced with another S27 and that replaced with two weeks left this last season with a Bauer GSX that looks and feels like a cheaper S27.