CCM E1.9 Pants

Max27

Just got my new pants in the mail a few days ago, havent used them yet but theyre XLs, I should be in a M-L, bc i have a 32-ish waist, but ive seen a bunch of NHLers use XL pants, or even XXL pants, which are used by Freddie Andersen. Originally they were too big and were falling down but I tightened the Exterior Belt and havent had a problem since. Anyone use them before? 

IMG_0405.JPG

12 minutes ago, Max27 said:

Just got my new pants in the mail a few days ago, havent used them yet but theyre XLs, I should be in a M-L, bc i have a 32-ish waist, but ive seen a bunch of NHLers use XL pants, or even XXL pants, which are used by Freddie Andersen. Originally they were too big and were falling down but I tightened the Exterior Belt and havent had a problem since. Anyone use them before? 

IMG_0405.JPG

I have these too (slightly different in spite of being the same model - see pic)

im also a 32 waist, and got the Large (because they were a great deal) and I cinched that external belt all the way it could go, and still felt it was sliding. Suspenders sorted that out for me, but I can’t imagine going to XL?!?

856B5DA5-7EF5-4A35-9F05-15106EA457B2.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I have these too (slightly different in spite of being the same model - see pic)

im also a 32 waist, and got the Large (because they were a great deal) and I cinched that external belt all the way it could go, and still felt it was sliding. Suspenders sorted that out for me, but I can’t imagine going to XL?!?

856B5DA5-7EF5-4A35-9F05-15106EA457B2.jpeg

i dont like the tightness of super tapered pants, but i dont want a pair of pants that are too loose, so i got a tapered fit in a larger fit

i just wrench on that nylon strap in the front and i clip the little clips inside of them to the loops on my chest pad, where you would normally put skate laces if you tie your chest pad

Archived