Factory mad glove

Jonathon v

Hey I got an optik glove gonna be at my house in around a month. How does factor mad work? What do they charge? I got a single T and if I don’t like it can I ask them to make it an anchor T? With white skate lace? That’s probably all I would want done unless they have some better way to make the glove close even better without loosing protection. I’ve heard they do

15 minutes ago, Jonathon v said:

Hey I got an optik glove gonna be at my house in around a month. How does factor mad work? What do they charge? I got a single T and if I don’t like it can I ask them to make it an anchor T? With white skate lace? That’s probably all I would want done unless they have some better way to make the glove close even better without loosing protection. I’ve heard they do

As far as I know, Dennis only does his mods one way.  He'll make it a pancake style closure with the break at the fingers and/or put in a floating tee with skate lace and that's it.  Why do you feel like you need to mod an Optik glove anyway?  Why didn't you just get an FM glove?

9 minutes ago, jayluv54 said:

As far as I know, Dennis only does his mods one way.  He'll make it a pancake style closure with the break at the fingers and/or put in a floating tee with skate lace and that's it.  Why do you feel like you need to mod an Optik glove anyway?  Why didn't you just get an FM glove?

He will sort of do things 2 ways. Full mod = pancake and T or floating T only.

DM Dennis on Instagram for pricing. He is usually very quick to respond.

Archived