Hunting for HV71 goalie-cut jersey - ideas?

I'm in the hunt for a blue HV71 jersey in goalie-cut or 4XL, but I've struck out everywhere.

I've contacted the team multiple times/multiple ways (email, DM, etc.) and no luck. Their webshop has jerseys, but the largest size is 2X and they're fan jerseys, not cut/sized for game use. I've also DM'd a few accounts on Instagram that have posted gameworn jerseys, but no response.

Does anyone here have any suggestions? Maybe some of our EU-based users have a lead somewhere ( @mik @mikaelgustavsson @estogoalie others too that I'm missing)? I've also considered getting a replica made on DHGate or somewhere similar, happy for any input there.

I'd be happy for any suggestions anyone has. Thanks in advance!

thumb_460.jpg

1 hour ago, motowngoalie said:

I'm in the hunt for a blue HV71 jersey in goalie-cut or 4XL, but I've struck out everywhere.

I've contacted the team multiple times/multiple ways (email, DM, etc.) and no luck. Their webshop has jerseys, but the largest size is 2X and they're fan jerseys, not cut/sized for game use. I've also DM'd a few accounts on Instagram that have posted gameworn jerseys, but no response.

Does anyone here have any suggestions? Maybe some of our EU-based users have a lead somewhere ( @mik @mikaelgustavsson @estogoalie others too that I'm missing)? I've also considered getting a replica made on DHGate or somewhere similar, happy for any input there.

thumb_460.jpg

503 sports will do a custom for around $100. Just send them pix.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 6:22 PM, motowngoalie said:

thumb_460.jpg

It is usualy hard to find original jerseys in golie cut from european teams. It depends on each team and his "jersey politics". As I know, lot of teams sell those jerseys in auctions to sponsor charity programs. Sometimes you can get jersey if you know particular player and he gives it to you, but sometimes even the players don´t have spare jerseys after season.

I don´t know exact situation in HV71 team or in sweden hockey, so I can´t help you to find that exact jersey :(.

I should have one ebay seller from Belgium saved somewere in my list and he sells goalie cut jerseys from the european leagues - don´t know if he has exact  HV71, but you can give it try and sent him message...I will try to find it and send you PM.

EDIT: message sent.    

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, but you can get some other Swedish (and various other European teams) authentic jerseys here: https://www.shop-chl.com/jerseys.html

If they don't have Goalie-cut shown on the drop box, just email them saying which jersey you want, and they will add it or otherwise do it for you.

The jerseys are their "CHL" jerseys, so not the same as they wear in the regular league games, but whatever, still cool jerseys ;)

They jerseys are made in Germany (or Czech?), but anyway shipped from Germany, I think.

PS- Oops, just looked, shipping to US/CAN is 42 EUR (!!), that's like $50 (!!) Good thing I live next to Germany, shipping is much cheaper ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived