Knowledge To Differentiate Different Pad Makers/Lines

Netnewbie

No database I know about. How far are you wanting to go back.

Vaughn has odd nomenclature. The real “pro” equipment now has carbon in the name, but that is only recent. Bauer Reactor was easier to figure out low level to pro, i.e. low numbers to high.  Reactor 2000, 4000 and 6000 were low level, senior and pro respectively. Brian’s uses “.0” nomenclature for senior in general; Net Zero is their sub senior line, but I think it is now intermediate and junior gear these days. 

14 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

No database I know about. How far are you wanting to go back.

Vaughn has odd nomenclature. The real “pro” equipment now has carbon in the name, but that is only recent. Bauer Reactor was easier to figure out low level to pro, i.e. low numbers to high.  Reactor 2000, 4000 and 6000 were low level, senior and pro respectively. Brian’s uses “.0” nomenclature for senior in general; Net Zero is their sub senior line, but I think it is now intermediate and junior gear these days. 

Long story short I'm looking for a new to me set of pads and just want to be as educated as I can be.  I am saving up and in the mean time I would like to get educated so I can find out how oldish they actually are.

52 minutes ago, Netnewbie said:

Long story short I'm looking for a new to me set of pads and just want to be as educated as I can be.  I am saving up and in the mean time I would like to get educated so I can find out how oldish they actually are.

Put it up and at least one of us will guide you in the right direction. 

What are your parameters? Size, colour,  features?

21 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Put it up and at least one of us will guide you in the right direction. 

What are your parameters? Size, colour,  features?

Size 36 ish color:  would prefer black but really any color for the right price features:  not too sure yet...

i will pop back in when i have the cash to make a purchase so as not to waste too much time.  may take some time to get enough for a decent beer league pair.

• SaveByRichter35 changed the title to Knowledge To Differentiate Different Pad Makers/Lines

Archived