Profiling & Sharpening by mail

dstew29

41 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Actually a friend of mine here in NY does it.  I'm not sure how in depth he is with all the special multiple in one profiling that a lot of people seem to be going with these days but I can ask.  What are you looking for?

Thanks, I’d check him out. I was getting a dual radius of 20’/32’. It felt good to me but I’d be willing to try something else out too.

13 hours ago, dstew29 said:

Thanks, I’d check him out. I was getting a dual radius of 20’/32’. It felt good to me but I’d be willing to try something else out too.

Ok I actually just spoke to him.  He said he hasn't gotten his business up and running just yet.  He said it would be a few weeks.  When he starts it will just be sharpening, no profiling.  He said he will eventually get to profiling as well.  I apologize for the mix up.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:37 AM, dstew29 said:

Does anyone know of a reputable profiling & sharpening service in the Northeast US?  I’d been using No Icing Sports for almost a year until a recent incident that will make it hard for me to use them again.

15 hours ago, dstew29 said:

The new Simmons shop in Buffalo has a ProSharp machine.  As long as they have the template, they should be able to do that for you.

GoalieParts in Illinois is also able to do profiling now.

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Ok I actually just spoke to him.  He said he hasn't gotten his business up and running just yet.  He said it would be a few weeks.  When he starts it will just be sharpening, no profiling.  He said he will eventually get to profiling as well.  I apologize for the mix up.

All good! Sounds like a few other good options out there to try in the meantime.

Archived