Step steel bought by CCM

Big2

I’m hoping they continue to supply to true but even if they don’t I doubt true will have an issue. You have to keep in mind who their parent company is and what they did before they entered the hockey market. 
True Temper made high end steel bicycle tubing before they made sticks and skates. A flat piece of 4mm steel is way below what they’re capable of with the steel experience they have. If CCM doesn’t supply True with step steel then I expect True will have no issue making their own line of steel. 

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 3:31 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

I’m hoping they continue to supply to true but even if they don’t I doubt true will have an issue. You have to keep in mind who their parent company is and what they did before they entered the hockey market. 
True Temper made high end steel bicycle tubing before they made sticks and skates. A flat piece of 4mm steel is way below what they’re capable of with the steel experience they have. If CCM doesn’t supply True with step steel then I expect True will have no issue making their own line of steel. 

This video might help confirm possible rumours to the likes of your suggestion. We'll have to wait and see. I do wonder if the 2 piece goalie model will be revamped for 2020.

Archived