Intermediate palm custom glove

Blomman32

Hi, has anyone any experience ordering a custom senior glove with intermediate palm? I have normal sized hands but i'm still thinking about buying a ccm custom glove with intermediate palm because i like having a glove where i can feel the end at my fingertips but still having it strapped pretty loose. So if anyone knows if intermediate gloves only fit smaller hands or just gives you a closer or smaller feel to your glove, please let me know! 

1 hour ago, Blomman32 said:

Hi, has anyone any experience ordering a custom senior glove with intermediate palm? I have normal sized hands but i'm still thinking about buying a ccm custom glove with intermediate palm because i like having a glove where i can feel the end at my fingertips but still having it strapped pretty loose. So if anyone knows if intermediate gloves only fit smaller hands or just gives you a closer or smaller feel to your glove, please let me know! 

Interested to hear feedback on this as well. I just ordered Optik 2s with this exact spec. Would be getting them this week but for the pandemic response. Based on measurements I’m certainly in the right range but haven’t heard anything from anyone who also has purchased this spec. 

I have normal sized hands and I ordered a custom Optik2 that I received about 3 months ago. I got to use it in one game before hockey was basically shut down. I love it. You can feel the end of your fingertips but you can make it as tight or as loose as you want because of the BOA system. I would definitely suggest getting it.

On 5/7/2020 at 4:16 PM, Blomman32 said:

I do it for my tiny hands they still don't reach the top but you will be fine. 

On 5/7/2020 at 4:16 PM, Blomman32 said:

I have a custom CCM glove with an intermediate palm. I believe the finger stalls are indeed shorter, but I feel that there is a lot of overlap between the volume of the intermediate and the senior size. You have a decent amount of adjustability with the internal velcro straps so if you are in the middle, you can loosen up a little to get more volume. 

Archived