Size of goalie jersey

I upgraded my chest protector to the axis TGC spec but my old jersey is pretty snug on it, anyone know how the CCM 6000 jersey size compares to a 58 or 60 goalie cut? I have been looking for an adidas 58 but only place I can find one is amazon and they are sold out :(

1 hour ago, HOZEHEAD said:

I upgraded my chest protector to the axis TGC spec but my old jersey is pretty snug on it, anyone know how the CCM 6000 jersey size compares to a 58 or 60 goalie cut? I have been looking for an adidas 58 but only place I can find one is amazon and they are sold out :(

Not the CCM jersey but I have two Athletic knit jerseys and they are pretty big, little too big for my liking actually. They fit over my passau pro pack 

3 hours ago, HOZEHEAD said:

Can you send me some pics of that chesty? I have a premier tgc spec and love it, I get my jerseys from China lol get my own size. 

2 hours ago, Quadzilla32 said:

Not the CCM jersey but I have two Athletic knit jerseys and they are pretty big, little too big for my liking actually. They fit over my passau pro pack 

Yea I was in the pro pack too and the old jersey fit fine, maybe a touch tight on the arms.

5 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Can you send me some pics of that chesty? I have a premier tgc spec and love it, I get my jerseys from China lol get my own size. 

Attached pic of me in the chest and pants

106353141_1155839511438968_395781414030681360_n.jpg

5 hours ago, HOZEHEAD said:

Here ya go, bud.  I've picked up two, they ship direct from Adidas.

https://revupsports.com/adidas-3-stripe-goalie-jersey-men-s-hockey

44 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

You sure it's the beefed up version? What's beefed up?

Quote from them directly "beefed up on the mesh components on the arms, CCM told us the belly blocks and chest will be as well. They don't divulge too much however they told us it is as beefed as it can be."

3 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Here ya go, bud.  I've picked up two, they ship direct from Adidas.

https://revupsports.com/adidas-3-stripe-goalie-jersey-men-s-hockey

Any in black size 58 or 60?

1 hour ago, HOZEHEAD said:

Quote from them directly "beefed up on the mesh components on the arms, CCM told us the belly blocks and chest will be as well. They don't divulge too much however they told us it is as beefed as it can be."

Any in black size 58 or 60?

The area right under the D30 foam was a problem area, I had the stock chesty premier and used to get baseball size bruises, that's why they added the extra protection foam there as you can see, it's still stock.  This chesty isn't as big as the premier I find, but, TGC did have a beefed up version of the stock chesty premier which I have and feel more protected, they might still have a few around.  Basically the body has thicker padding instead of the thinner one.

Archived