Goalie cut jerseys (not just practice)

Need some help here, keepers of the nets.

I don’t (yet) play in a league, only pick-up games where I can wear whatever I want (they’re just happy to have someone standing/sitting/lying down in goalie gear, in the vicinity of the net). I am tired of wearing my plain red practice jersey, but I am finding it VERY hard to find goalie cut options. I even spent a few hours online trying to figure stuff out, and unless I wanted to blindly send credit card information to a site that claims “Fully pleasure yours for product quality, in real size pro stitch good not undone! If satisfaction not superior, replied business package re-credit yours”, I’m not sure that’s a good route. There was an old discussion on the old site, but not sure the suggestions there are still valid 10-15 years on.

Basically, I want something with a logo and/or stripes and/or numbers. Just not a plain practice jersey. Looking to go white/red/black or white/red. And while I will NOT wear anything Ottawa Senators (I effing hate that team), I’m pretty open to any team, any league otherwise.

So – any ideas?

12 minutes ago, Punisher Goalie said:

Lots of goalie cut jerseys on eBay if you just search “goalie jersey”. Not sure your price range but you see a lot of Pro stock jerseys without numbers if you just want a crested jersey. 

I have had a look through some local stuff (Kijiji), and it was slim pickings - but the bigger problem seemed to be that a lot of people use "goalie" and XXL as synonyms. Still worth having a another look though - cheers for that!

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I don’t (yet) play in a league, only pick-up games where I can wear whatever I want (they’re just happy to have someone standing/sitting/lying down in goalie gear, in the vicinity of the net). I am tired of wearing my plain red practice jersey, but I am finding it VERY hard to find goalie cut options. I even spent a few hours online trying to figure stuff out, and unless I wanted to blindly send credit card information to a site that claims “Fully pleasure yours for product quality, in real size pro stitch good not undone! If satisfaction not superior, replied business package re-credit yours”, I’m not sure that’s a good route. There was an old discussion on the old site, but not sure the suggestions there are still valid 10-15 years on.

Basically, I want something with a logo and/or stripes and/or numbers. Just not a plain practice jersey. Looking to go white/red/black or white/red. And while I will NOT wear anything Ottawa Senators (I effing hate that team), I’m pretty open to any team, any league otherwise.

So – any ideas?

I have a Detroit road sweater from my Uni collection “Supwit U”. Can’t remember if the last name is Pidasso or Kaholik.

18 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Now that might just be perfect - and they actually have "goalie cut" as an option in the drop down! The store in Montreal is 5 minutes away from my parents' place, too. Hmmm...

Cheers for this!

8 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

So – any ideas?

goaliemonkey has inaria practice jerseys for like 3$ each you can get them in a variety of colors and you get -2$ if you put the monkey sports logo on the crest of it

10 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Now that might just be perfect - and they actually have "goalie cut" as an option in the drop down! The store in Montreal is 5 minutes away from my parents' place, too. Hmmm...

Cheers for this!

I am kind of weird on jerseys.

For league gamers, I usually went with the Reebok Edge goal cuts.  I think they were the closest we could get to a pro-sized 58G.
The sleeves were semi tapered, unlike the CCMs with the bat wing arms.
I miss these cuts, but it looks like the Goalie Monkey ones are the next closest thing.

Otherwise, there's a couple sweet ones on Ebay right now, including a couple authentic Pittsburgh practice jerseys in St Patty's green and another in camo.

Archived