looking for a used Factory MAD glove.

25 minutes ago, TWI said:

If you wanted to jump in with more than a glove, I have Tim Thomas's Florida Panthers colored set for sale. The gloves are navy with some white. 

So I only really need a glove. I gave away my current glove to one of the younger goalies bcs he needed it and I’m not going to be playing so often. I figured I may as well give him a boost to achieve his dreams of playing on the national team (also bcs gear here is atleast 2.5 times the price).

On 7/12/2020 at 3:33 PM, TWI said:

If you wanted to jump in with more than a glove, I have Tim Thomas's Florida Panthers colored set for sale. The gloves are navy with some white. 

My buddy is a Tim Thomas fan boy. He could be interested.

14 hours ago, goalie381 said:

Have you got pics?

Absolutely, I will post them up tomorrow evening. Just got home, tax accountant and the July 15th deadline has made for a busy few days. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 8:06 PM, Dumpy said:

What size are the leg pads? How much? Location? Shipping?

They fit just a tad smaller than my 34 inch Warriors. I mean barely smaller, maybe a 33.75 if that makes any sense.

Looking to get $700 + shipping, I'm near Tampa. 

3 minutes ago, TWI said:

They fit just a tad smaller than my 34 inch Warriors. I mean barely smaller, maybe a 33.75 if that makes any sense.

Looking to get $700 + shipping, I'm near Tampa. 

Thank you friend. I get with my buddy to see if he is interested. What is the box size and weight? That could help anyone else looking as well.

7 minutes ago, Dumpy said:

Thank you friend. I get with my buddy to see if he is interested. What is the box size and weight? That could help anyone else looking as well.

You read my mind, I just measured it! 

It is 20lbs, dimensions 36x23x14 inches.

Also, it's $675 and ship. I did not realize I had an automatic relist at a lower price on ebay...really starting to dislike them. But anyway, don't want to be dishonest as they are slightly cheaper there. I do have a guy who is going to "let me know this weekend", just want to be transparent and honest. 

7 minutes ago, TWI said:

You read my mind, I just measured it! 

It is 20lbs, dimensions 36x23x14 inches.

Also, it's $675 and ship. I did not realize I had an automatic relist at a lower price on ebay...really starting to dislike them. But anyway, don't want to be dishonest as they are slightly cheaper there. I do have a guy who is going to "let me know this weekend", just want to be transparent and honest. 

Transparency is awesome. Let me get with Dougie- he is a Factory Mad/Tim Thomas fanboy!!! Hope you sell where you want before I get with my buddy!

Archived