TJF / STA / Frontier Pads?

estogoalie

Yea, Frontier is mainly a stick company, based in Estonia, but I saw they were dabbling in pads recently. I think the pads are made in Canada, so someone must be ghosting for them. Very little info available, and those I know with contact to Frontier won't say who.

Pics in the Wilcox Goal Design thread show gloves made by Dave with the Frontier logo, I'd imagine he is/was involved at some point.

The pads look like a Velocity 1, especially when you look at the knee lock, cradle, and knee stack.  I'm surprised they put thigh boards on them.

10 hours ago, estogoalie said:

Yea, Frontier is mainly a stick company, based in Estonia, but I saw they were dabbling in pads recently. I think the pads are made in Canada, so someone must be ghosting for them. Very little info available, and those I know with contact to Frontier won't say who.

I don´t think you could sell made in Canada pads with 799€ price tag in Europe. I think Frontier pads are made by STA or some other company from Czech. 

I don´t think gold ones and Doug´s pads are from same manufacture. Laces which go through the pads are different and there is also some other differences. They have used thin cord in gold one, and STA is the only manufacture using same kind of cord. 

Archived