Vaughn sizing question

4 minutes ago, Drew37 said:

Currently in a pair of Reebok 7k size 10E. Looking at a pair of Vaughn GX1 that are on for a good price on ebay. Was wondering if anyone knew how the Vaughn sizing compares to Reebok/CCM?

I would say they are generously sized. I felt that 7.5 was almost large on me, but I have a funky to fit heel. 

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

I would say they are generously sized. I felt that 7.5 was almost large on me, but I have a funky to fit heel. 

So you would say they have a wide fit? Just asking as they don't seem to have a separate regular or wide. And then length wise was wondering if they fit like ccm or bauer as bauers I am in 10.5 instead of 10?

7 minutes ago, Drew37 said:

So you would say they have a wide fit? Just asking as they don't seem to have a separate regular or wide. And then length wise was wondering if they fit like ccm or bauer as bauers I am in 10.5 instead of 10?

Definitely wide. You may find them slightly long. 

@Drew37 Be warned that they only have 2 sizes cowlings. From 6 to 8.5 and then 9 to 12, which means that when I bought the GX3s in a size 9, I was surprised to see the boot in what looked like a size 12 cowling. It looked and felt like I was wearing skis. They did this to cut down on production costs.

Now you being in the bigger sizes, that might have little effect but should be considered. I returned the GX3s and a year later got me some GX2s with the intention of transferring the boots in Graf or Bauer cowlings of the appropriate size but it became too complicated for my taste and the boot itself wasn't as comfortable as the GX3 even though it was a pro model.

Make sure you can return them if you do take a shot at them.