XLT Gloves (590), X28 33+1 pads, V7 XF Pro pants, CCM 9080 skates

AdamL

Would like to keep the full set together if possible, but I'd be willing to split the gloves from the pads. Glove is a 590 pro palm, skates are size 7, pants are size senior small.

Thanks all!

Asking $375 for the full set, or $300 for the gloves, $100 for the pads.  $50 for the pants, $50 for the skates.  All prices are before shipping, are in USD and are OBO.  I'm certainly not looking to make a killing on anything, I mostly just want the gear out of the house and it would feel like a waste to throw it all in the trash. 

Located in Fishers, Indiana.

Thanks all!

Reebok Set.jpg

Pads back.jpg

Blocker palm has held up really well.

Blocker Palm.jpg

Glove Backhand.jpg

Pants.jpg

Skates.jpg

Edited by AdamL

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

I'd be interested in the gloves and pads. For reference, I'm in MD. How well are the gloves broken in? 

The blocker is a blocker, really.  It's comfortable to used but not a super tight fit on the hand as is the trend these days, unless you have much thicker hands than I do.  The glove closes really nicely, it's not stiff at all.  

4 hours ago, AdamL said:

The blocker is a blocker, really.  It's comfortable to used but not a super tight fit on the hand as is the trend these days, unless you have much thicker hands than I do.  The glove closes really nicely, it's not stiff at all.  

Makes sense. What payment methods do you take?