Brand New Victory V6 Mask Clear

Punisher Goalie

Selling my brand new Victory V6 clear mask. Bought it shortly before COVID and just have never gotten around to using it. Been sitting in the shelf. Specs are: short chin, pro cat eye cage, chin sling (no cup), outsider straps and white straps. Built for a head circumference of 57.5 cm, but obviously it fits a range.

Listed on eBay as well but I’d certainly prefer to give it a good home with one of you folks. Retail is $575, I’m asking just $400. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost. I’ll try to use the carrier of your choice. Shipping from US zip 20854.

Please feel free to message with any questions. Thanks for looking!

6E1DC2AC-5744-4B24-A328-7F3E31427B90.jpeg

F662188C-C4FD-4E0A-90DE-099A97B265A8.jpeg

57F8A383-2047-4138-89C8-5F8D89A519E7.jpeg

069812C5-8AE5-42CE-B441-A2AD8225E4A4.jpeg

1D53F8AF-E593-411C-BA2E-29E8913C40E1.jpeg

Edited by Punisher Goalie

Ill give this a bump and second the comments made by @bunnyman666. I had a Wall W6 (mad in Finland which I believe is the basis for Victory... although I'm not going down the Wall vs. Victory history here.) It was a great mask and I still have it on the shelf as a back up if needed. Took some bombs off of it and the impact absorption and dissipation is great. 

Worth nothing the the wrinkling you see in the images @Punisher Goalie is the adhesive backing on the foam against the inside of the mask. These things are easily painted should you not want that clear look as well. 

3 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Ill give this a bump and second the comments made by @bunnyman666. I had a Wall W6 (mad in Finland which I believe is the basis for Victory... although I'm not going down the Wall vs. Victory history here.) It was a great mask and I still have it on the shelf as a back up if needed. Took some bombs off of it and the impact absorption and dissipation is great. 

Worth nothing the the wrinkling you see in the images @Punisher Goalie is the adhesive backing on the foam against the inside of the mask. These things are easily painted should you not want that clear look as well. 

Yes, thanks for the clarification - I will say you really can't see the backing when you are more than 2 feet away from it.