Semi-custom/custom replacement cage - OTNY? Any other source?

Have a Sportmask original Mage, and purchased an OTNY cheater cage to use a few years ago. Would like to have a replacement cheater cage made with an extended throat/chin added on (basically just add the extra throat/chin drop to the current design). OTNYcages website says they do custom/one-of-a-kind work so submitted a request for a quote through their website form, which I assume is linked to an email account, but have not received any reply. Can anyone confirm if OTNY monitors their email for those requests, or even still does custom work?

If not OTNY, is there any other reliable source for quality, customized cages? Pretty sure Olympia Composites used to make them, but they seem to have disappeared/I can no longer find a website for them.

Thanks for any info.

22 minutes ago, Wasabi said:

Have a Sportmask original Mage, and purchased an OTNY cheater cage to use a few years ago. Would like to have a replacement cheater cage made with an extended throat/chin added on (basically just add the extra throat/chin drop to the current design). OTNYcages website says they do custom/one-of-a-kind work so submitted a request for a quote through their website form, which I assume is linked to an email account, but have not received any reply. Can anyone confirm if OTNY monitors their email for those requests, or even still does custom work?

If not OTNY, is there any other reliable source for quality, customized cages? Pretty sure Olympia Composites used to make them, but they seem to have disappeared/I can no longer find a website for them.

Thanks for any info.

You can also try Guardian Angel Cages on Facebook.  I think the dude's name is Marco Garon?

Thanks very much! Goalieparts said they don't do what I'm seeking, but checked out the Facebook page for Guardian Angel Cages. Lots of good-looking cages/masks there, and from the recommendations here that looks to be the way to go.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2022 at 2:59 PM, squidthor27 said:

Would love to see the update on this please post!

Guardian Angel Cages is only making cages for full masks; no cages for combo/Mage set-ups.

Since what I want is some extra drop at the chin I checked with Ron at Coveted Masks to see if they sell just a chin piece like what is on their 2-piece combo (don’t have the funds right now to just buy the full combo). Ron said they aren’t selling just the chin piece at this time, but have had several requests and may sell them in the future.

I ended up ordering a chin piece to attach to my cage from Shawn at Kustom Composites.

On 7/26/2022 at 8:22 AM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Is this facebook guy the one who makes those thiccc cages?

From the pics I’ve seen pretty sure he is the one.

• Like 1