Blues CCM 620 Flat Face Pants *SOLD*

TheGoalNet

$50 is too much.   For point of reference, I paid $50 for a pair of used Vaughn Epic goalie pants that were in perfect condition when I bought them.   Hate to say it, but those might be more suitable for the donation bin given their condition.   You might get lucky and find someone that would pay $20 - $25 for them.    

vaughn-epic-8600-hockey-goalie-pants_1_d2d9975dd29b720bcf8040816e2e3f4c.jpg

55 minutes ago, Srsieve said:

$50 is too much.   For point of reference, I paid $50 for a pair of used Vaughn Epic goalie pants that were in perfect condition when I bought them.   Hate to say it, but those might be more suitable for the donation bin given their condition.   You might get lucky and find someone that would pay $20 - $25 for them.    

vaughn-epic-8600-hockey-goalie-pants_1_d2d9975dd29b720bcf8040816e2e3f4c.jpg

Fair enough, as started above, I am not sure the value. Anyone who is interested, feel free to PM with an offer. 

One thing I'd like to point out is that the CCM 620 is regarded as one of the best pants ever made. It was only available to pros and there are very few left around. I think the special-ness of this item is not quit apples to apples with generic retail epic pants. I had a Koho 590 chesty that was modded a bit and sold that for top dollar on eBay last year. 

On 3/10/2017 at 0:23 PM, TheGoalNet said:

Fair enough, as started above, I am not sure the value. Anyone who is interested, feel free to PM with an offer. 

One thing I'd like to point out is that the CCM 620 is regarded as one of the best pants ever made. It was only available to pros and there are very few left around. I think the special-ness of this item is not quit apples to apples with generic retail epic pants. I had a Koho 590 chesty that was modded a bit and sold that for top dollar on eBay last year. 

The uniqueness of the item may increase the value for the right buyer, however, it would be more as a collector item.   From a purely hockey usage perspective, they are over-priced, IMO.       

10 hours ago, Srsieve said:

The uniqueness of the item may increase the value for the right buyer, however, it would be more as a collector item.   From a purely hockey usage perspective, they are over-priced, IMO.       

Again, there's a question mark in there. As in, I'm not sure the exact value. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived