FS: OTNY Bauer 960-961 Cheater mask cage **SOLD**

icedog57

1 hour ago, johncho said:

Hmm, where are you located and how much would it be to ship the glove and blocker to East Ottawa?

Just looking at a couple of options right now.

I'm in Mississauga. Purolator shipping cheap through my work...you would have it in a day or two...$12CDN. Do you have Paypal?

• icedog57 changed the title to Warrior G4 SR Goalie catcher glove trapper and blocker Cheater mask 950x cage bauer 960-961 Vaughn chesty

Ok I will take the Glove/Blocker most likely. Can you send me some more pics from other angles? Looks good otherwise.

Mainly concerned with the palm wear and such.

Is that purple lace custom?

Edited by johncho

On 8/9/2022 at 1:20 PM, johncho said:

Ok I will take the Glove/Blocker most likely. Can you send me some more pics from other angles? Looks good otherwise.

Mainly concerned with the palm wear and such.

Is that purple lace custom?

Here are two more pics. Previous owner changed laces and coloured in the warrior labelling with sharpie as you can see in the pictures.

I can take more pics of whatever you need to see...I hate surprises...so I am glad to get you whatever you need.

Edited by icedog57
  • Thanks 1

• icedog57 changed the title to OTNY Bauer 960-961 Cheater mask cage ... Vaughn EPIC chesty...Bauer 950x Mask
  • icedog57 changed the title to OTNY Bauer 960-961 Cheater mask cage ... Vaughn EPIC chesty...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • icedog57 changed the title to OTNY Bauer 960-961 Cheater mask cage
  • icedog57 changed the title to ***SOLD*** OTNY Bauer 960-961 Cheater mask cage
  • SaveByRichter35 changed the title to FS: OTNY Bauer 960-961 Cheater mask cage **SOLD**
  • SaveByRichter35 locked this topic