NME One Cage Compatibility?

6 hours ago, beefchief said:

I don't really have the cash to grab a NME One. But I miss the sight lines of my old profile mask. I was wondering if anyone know if the new cage is backwards compatible with my fit 3 VTX?

11 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Not that this helps a ton but I think profiles and NMEs have different cages. I could be wrong though

Profile and NME cages aren't compatible with each other. They're also different helmets through fit, feel, sightlines, face opening, etc. 

• 1 month later...

Was there ever any verification one way or the other if now the NME cages and the Profile cages are the same? I know the mount positions on the shells are different but that's not a big deal. In the Bauer catalog the certified cages are the same SKU number in the mask specifications, so I'm thinking they may be the same dimensions now. 

They are now the same. You can verify this by looking at the cage model which is printed on the cage itself.

White mask is 960, black mask is NMEOne. Both use the Bauer "GRW SS" cage (certified stainless cage).

Same thing holds true for the masks with the cat-eye. Both would use the Bauer "GRW NC SS" cage (non-certified stainless cage).

961.thumb.png.72fb7b15c9632c8d46ad1d71af855a42.pngNMEOne.thumb.png.06c04cab755fab8d77ab4f414c5f8be0.png

20 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

They are now the same. You can verify this by looking at the cage model which is printed on the cage itself.

White mask is 960, black mask is NMEOne. Both use the Bauer "GRW SS" cage (certified stainless cage).

Same thing holds true for the masks with the cat-eye. Both would use the Bauer "GRW NC SS" cage (non-certified stainless cage).

Thank you for the pictures, that's as definitive as it gets. Much appreciated.