Bauer Mach Catcher - Used - Red/White

coopaloop1234

11 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Right now, I’m dealing with what could be described as “a cat that died in a pool of its own piss and vomit, in the July sun for two weeks”

I remember one time, I was about 16 or so, when Halo 2 released. 

Me and three buddies played that game in my tv room for almost an entire weekend. My mom at one point came in, told us to give her our shirts so she could wash them, and doused us with febreeze before walking out. 

Good times. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I remember one time, I was about 16 or so, when Halo 2 released. 

Me and three buddies played that game in my tv room for almost an entire weekend. My mom at one point came in, told us to give her our shirts so she could wash them, and doused us with febreeze before walking out. 

Good times. 

A bottle of febreeze? That’s cute. I’m doing online searches for exorcists (and hoping it will be covered by the team fees - but would be willing to go out of pocket for this)

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I’m coaching U13. Again. I’m getting punched in the face with funk every ice time - for “free” - so imma go Hard Pass on your bottled offerings.

But hey - GLWS

I'm thinking of moving 5 streets over so that my kid can be in your district. We could coach together. We could be the next MSLs.