Warrior G6 liners - where to buy

chile57

Folks - anybody got a bead on where liners for G6 gloves can be purchased? Looking for senior sized 75 degree trapper/large blocker. Hit all the usual suspects without much luck. Goalie Monkey was the most promising but only had intermediate trapper liners available. Seems I've had this problem before where searching for them proves troublesome (are they in gloves, are they accessories or... ). Thanks for any insight.

4 minutes ago, chile57 said:

Folks - anybody got a bead on where liners for G6 gloves can be purchased? Looking for senior sized 75 degree trapper/large blocker. Hit all the usual suspects without much luck. Goalie Monkey was the most promising but only had intermediate trapper liners available. Seems I've had this problem before where searching for them proves troublesome (are they in gloves, are they accessories or... ). Thanks for any insight.

https://www.goaliemonkey.com/warrior-goalie-accessories-ritual-g6-blocker-palm-liner-sr.html

Large blocker replacement is still available. 

You may have to contact retailers directly to bring in stock. Warrior is pretty burdened with production issues since True underhanded them by taking over their production facility overseas. But, I've had success going direct to a retailer to ask them to bring in stock. 

With the G7 slowly on it's way, I'm guessing a lot of retailers are trying to purge G6 stock, so your timing might absolutely suck on this. lol 

I may have a 75 liner available in the near future, but no promises. 

Edited by coopaloop1234

Thanks @coopaloop1234. Had already ordered the blocker palm from Monkey but was hoping to get at least a(n extra) set of both. I've got three sets I rotate through on my old Warriors and it has really helped with longevity. Am interested in a 75 liner if you need to jettison it but won't hold you to anything. Not wishy washy either - if you've got it and it doesn't reek like cat piss - I'm in. Thanks for looking out.

55 minutes ago, chile57 said:

Thanks @coopaloop1234. Had already ordered the blocker palm from Monkey but was hoping to get at least a(n extra) set of both. I've got three sets I rotate through on my old Warriors and it has really helped with longevity. Am interested in a 75 liner if you need to jettison it but won't hold you to anything. Not wishy washy either - if you've got it and it doesn't reek like cat piss - I'm in. Thanks for looking out.

No guarantee as of yet. 

I have my G5 glove coming in and it's coming in with an INT 75 liner. So I'm going to experiment a bit between the INT 75, Sr 75, and Sr 60, in both gloves to see where I'm going to end up. 

If I do decide it's not for me, I'll shoot you a message. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd follow up on this one if its useful to others...

As noted above - pulled the trigger on some liners through Tradeinn.com. Ordered 11/27/23 and showed up yesterday - 12/18/23 - as advertised. Two thumbs up.

So - from Spain (I believe) to the U-S-of-A in a little less than a month if you are keeping score.

Edited by chile57
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

So you don't want my leftovers? 

I didn't say that - don't put words in my mouth. This relationship is already getting out of hand (get it) and we haven't even swapped liners yet...

But seriously - if you eeever get around to figuring out what you do (and don't) like putting your mitts in and one of said "leftovers" is a regular, senior 75 degree liner - I'm in. Guy just couldn't wait forever on empty promises @coopaloop1234. I've got needs.

3 hours ago, chile57 said:

I didn't say that - don't put words in my mouth. This relationship is already getting out of hand (get it) and we haven't even swapped liners yet...

But seriously - if you eeever get around to figuring out what you do (and don't) like putting your mitts in and one of said "leftovers" is a regular, senior 75 degree liner - I'm in. Guy just couldn't wait forever on empty promises @coopaloop1234. I've got needs.

That got weird fast. 🤣

Pretty sure I've settled on the INT 75 liner with practice palm on my G6. 

My G5, which I've barely used, can just sit there with a 60degree one if you're desperate for a stock 75 G6 liner. 

11 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

That got weird fast. 🤣

Pretty sure I've settled on the INT 75 liner with practice palm on my G6. 

My G5, which I've barely used, can just sit there with a 60degree one if you're desperate for a stock 75 G6 liner. 

... or did it not get weird enough? Question the answers @coopaloop1234.

I don't know that I'm "desperate" now but if you want to unload it - I'm still in. Hit me up via a message to work out details - Sideline Swap, Venmo, snailmail a check, etc. If you'd rather hang on to it so you can throw it in after a game that goes to shit as the magic cure all - I get that too.

Edited by chile57