Warrior Ritual G3 Sr. 33+1.5 - SOLD

jayluv54

Looking to sell my G3's.  They only have about 8 hrs. of ice time on them, not even broken in yet.  All White, with some park marks, no cuts or anything like that.  $600 shipped.  I will post pics if anyone is interested, but overall they are good as new and have all parts and pieces.  I used to be a drop and block style goalie, but after coming back from a 3yr hiatus, I've realized I aged in that time and I need a softer pad.  Not just in flexibility, which these are fairly flexible, but I've recently tried out some old UL7's and the overall softness of the pad has relieved a lot of knee and back pain I was experiencing from butterflying.

Actually, I didn't sell them I just didn't know how to delete the post and didn't want anyone wasting their time with it, BUT little did I know that the Pure Hockey family of retail hockey stores which now includes Total Hockey and Hockey Giant will take returns of used equipment within 30 days.  Can't tell you how happy I was to hear that and be able to get a full refund on those pads even after I used them for a month.  I still don't get how they can do that and I called twice to confirm its validity, but for someone who doesn't get the opportunity to experience a demo day or anything like that, its huge.

Archived