MY PADS ARE YELLOW

Lukas

I bough Bauer white  s190 pads at the start of the season. I had them for 2 seasons. In the first 2 months they started turning yellow. I couldn’t clean the yellow paint. So months passed by and the turned more yellow every week. Now they stopped. My goalie partner bought Bauer s170 pads in blue color no sign of the yellow paint. If someone can help me please reply or ask Bauer for help because they said it’s my problem. I added a photo that is me and the pads at the current state. And the last photo is me when I just bought them. 

9895B831-50F8-481B-B8BC-A5FD5FAEE13D.jpeg

A57C71FF-2A7E-40A7-BAC5-8AF884FC2253.png

24 minutes ago, Lukas said:

I bough Bauer white  s190 pads at the start of the season. I had them for 2 seasons. In the first 2 months they started turning yellow. I couldn’t clean the yellow paint. So months passed by and the turned more yellow every week. Now they stopped. My goalie partner bought Bauer s170 pads in blue color no sign of the yellow paint. If someone can help me please reply or ask Bauer for help because they said it’s my problem. I added a photo that is me and the pads at the current state. And the last photo is me when I just bought them. 

9895B831-50F8-481B-B8BC-A5FD5FAEE13D.jpeg

A57C71FF-2A7E-40A7-BAC5-8AF884FC2253.png

Lehner had this on a Sabres LT98 set a few years back, not nearly as much though.

Maybe just put a massive white pad skin on it if you cant clean it. I have no idea what couldve caused this on pads1558289960_cut(1).thumb.jpg.d7381fba07d94054ea481fe1662c60f3.jpg

5 minutes ago, Max27 said:

Lehner had this on a Sabres LT98 set a few years back, not nearly as much though.

Maybe just put a massive white pad skin on it if you cant clean it. I have no idea what couldve caused this on pads1558289960_cut(1).thumb.jpg.d7381fba07d94054ea481fe1662c60f3.jpg

That’s bleeding from the yellow on his stick though 

Very strange.  You'd have to document exactly what your pads do between icetimes, like where they sit to dry and how they are packed and transported etc. for us to even have a chance of figuring that out.  Unless it's just a factory defect with that material.  

Trying to pull from memory, I THINK the s190 use CorTech on the sliding surface and still had digital printed graphics on the face material which was not CorTech.  So maybe it's just a defect in the printing?  Might explain why your sliding surface and that patch on the outside of the boot haven't gone yellow.

They're definitely out of warranty, but you could still contact Bauer support from their website and send them pics to see what they think it is.

Archived