503 Jerseys- RECOMMENDED

1 hour ago, Paul Smachetti said:

Dustin hit me up and he said they're doing those alterations for all their 5x jerseys. I'm assuming the 5x jerseys hung down almost to your knees.  I'm 5'10". How tall are you? I will tell him you sent me.

5’8”. Stock are not terrible, but 4” up would definitely be better. I am all torso and shin; I have no thigh to speak of LOL

17 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

5’8”. Stock are not terrible, but 4” up would definitely be better. I am all torso and shin; I have no thigh to speak of LOL

So at 5' 10" do you think I should take off the 4" from the body? I also like to wear my jerseys off the ice as well.

BTW , I noticed under your profIle pic it says you're an Overdrive Blade dealer. Are those the blades you attach to the bottom front portion of your cowlings that allows you to widen your stance and eliminate slideouts. Also assists w/your down butterfly push?

21 minutes ago, Paul Smachetti said:

BTW , I noticed under your profIle pic it says you're an Overdrive Blade dealer. Are those the blades you attach to the bottom front portion of your cowlings that allows you to widen your stance and eliminate slideouts. Also assists w/your down butterfly push?

Correct. I sell them more for injury prevention, but they can definitely help with your push in the butterfly.  

I sell two varieties: coated with a coating nicer than DLC and plain. I will be announcing a new variety in the not so distant future. 

1 hour ago, Paul Smachetti said:

Mine are pretty old and I think they've shifted a littlle. Not sure they're helping anymore. What do you mean by injury prevention? 

The slipouts can screw up your groin, henceforth injury prevention.

You may just need new hardware. I can fix you up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived