Bauer s27 goalie skates, 10D *UPDATE: NOT FOR SALE FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE*

Max27

I just got my new skates today, so I’m going to be selling my old ones. 

I used them since January, everything is in great condition. There’s no rips or tears in either boot, the holders are in great shape as well as the steel is in great shape. Rubbing on the toes is from the bolts on my toe bridges, nothing is effected as a result of the rubbing. The discoloring around the tounge is not mold, just discoloration. 

Size is 10D. Asking 170$, shipping from Long Island, New York.  Buyer pays shipping

Can also find these on sidelineswap if you type my username in “Max27” 

E0CB7A60-C509-4937-AEB5-8A6A13147F55.png

45147ACB-BF8B-440E-9EB9-2F950F6A4101.png

8103C810-2B25-4200-A429-772A45DE1D3C.png

Please note: if you want to buy these over the weekend i probably can’t ship until Monday, June 10th. I’m not sure if i will be able to play in my new skates on my game on Sunday, want to be able to though. Will let the potential buyer know

7 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Why did they get replaced so quickly? Sorry if I missed this elsewhere on the forum 

I didnt really talk about it on a forum, but theres 2 Reasons...

1. Im not a fan of the feel of the cowlingless construction. I feel too high up for my liking, an issue i didnt have w my previous RBZs

2. They werent the right size and they were ridiculously uncomfortable. My foot stopped at about halfway up the toe cap. I got them baked but it didnt seem to do anything. My new Tacks skates are size 9 and they fit perfect. Im getting them baked tonight and getting a skate in and going to a public skate on saturday with the intent of being able to (potentially) wear them in the round robin playoffs schedule i have sunday

1 hour ago, Peter36 said:

@Max27 what size shoe do you wear?

i can fit in 11 and 12 but its different for everyone on how the skate fits. a lot of people in my shoe size tend to wear 11s or 10s but i wear 9s in my CCMs that fit me perfectly

Archived