NEED HELP CHOOSING JOCKS ASAP

From the day i became a goalie, i only wear bauer core mesh jocks and after years i think its time to get a real goalie jocks. Im still confused which one should i choose over Warrior X2 or Bauer Supreme S18. Please help me choose and the reason (i live in South East Asia and there is only 1 store in my country but they dont sell goalie jocks so i only can buy it over goaliemonkey)

4 minutes ago, diyas prawara said:

From the day i became a goalie, i only wear bauer core mesh jocks and after years i think its time to get a real goalie jocks. Im still confused which one should i choose over Warrior X2 or Bauer Supreme S18. Please help me choose and the reason (i live in South East Asia and there is only 1 store in my country but they dont sell goalie jocks so i only can buy it over goaliemonkey)

I have used the older Warrior model and the Bauer S18. Both models are comfortable and protective and you can't go wrong with either.

I personally prefer the Bauer because I tuck my chesty into my pants and it's thinner. It gives me space for the tuck. Again, either model will probably suit you well.

Archived