Tackla Keeper breezer to shell conversion

bunnyman666

I just ordered a pair a Warrior Ritual "pro" Bruins breezers. They are black. I have a Forum Blue shell (for my Kings uni), and a red shell, but no royal blue. What does a rabbit do when he needs a royal blue shell when one does not exist?

Make one out of his clapped out Tackla breezers.

This should be relatively easy. Remove all padding and cut off the kidney protection, but retain the belt.

Stay tuned for the upcoming pix...

This old rabbit is NOT happy with prostockhockey.com right now- they claimed the Ritual pro breezers they carry are sized JUST like retail; they are NOT! Small is a 30-32" waist, not the 30-38" the retail versions are sized! Bull sh**!!!!!

I am able to return them. So my faith was restored.

3 hours ago, Ghostender said:

Did you contact them or do they just watch this forum?

I contacted them. 

To elaborate- I found the email with the sizing chart. Nipped that stuff in the bud right then and there. I actually have no problem with their return policy, otherwise.

8 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

We will see; I trust so FEW to get sh** done!!!

I bought a few player sticks, and one of them started cracking up after first skate or two, so i contacted them and asked what we should do... Well shipping is quite expensive so it would be ridicolous for me to return a stick for a shipping cost of like 120 USD, so we agreed that they would send me a new stick of the same kind, if only i paid for the shipping of that new stick, so i now got 3 player sticks, where 1 is cracking up, and two perfectly fine, and i just had to pay the shipping, that was some good service, considering the challenges with the geography :) 

10 minutes ago, MadsM said:

I bought a few player sticks, and one of them started cracking up after first skate or two, so i contacted them and asked what we should do... Well shipping is quite expensive so it would be ridicolous for me to return a stick for a shipping cost of like 120 USD, so we agreed that they would send me a new stick of the same kind, if only i paid for the shipping of that new stick, so i now got 3 player sticks, where 1 is cracking up, and two perfectly fine, and i just had to pay the shipping, that was some good service, considering the challenges with the geography :) 

I do like their stick warranty.

I have bought a few old CCM HT2 helmets from them. Do I wear them? Not a chance! I love collecting gear from bygone eras and the small shell/pro liner (3/8" foam) is pretty rare to find! I doubt I will find any more HT2 helmets like that. 

I think the only reason why I was allowed to return the breezers was that I was given the retail size chart in an email and thusly produced evidence; otherwise, I would have been told to pound sand. 

But it sounds like they have done well by you. I never bought goalie sticks from them because I don't think their "wood" sticks have wood paddles. 

Archived