Warrior ritual cr4

Lightbender

12 minutes ago, Lightbender said:

Canadian tire has a warrior ritual cr4 goalie stick. I can't seem to find any information about this stick, like weight, construction, etc. Lots of info on cr1, cr2, and cr3. Is this special made by Canadian tire? How does it compare to a cr3?

Not worth it... Its a Crappy Tire special.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, cwarnar said:

Not worth it... Its a Crappy Tire special.

It's actually very very close to the CR3 spec.  So if you're a regular CR3 or V1 SR model customer the CR4 at CT might be worth a try if you're trying to save a few dollars.  If you're used to the CR2/V1 SR+ (or higher level model) it's probably not something you'll want to drop down to.

5 minutes ago, Kirk3190 said:

It's actually very very close to the CR3 spec.  So if you're a regular CR3 or V1 SR model customer the CR4 at CT might be worth a try if you're trying to save a few dollars.  If you're used to the CR2/V1 SR+ (or higher level model) it's probably not something you'll want to drop down to.

Thanks for confirming! I did purchase it for $75.00 on special and really like it. Ball hockey goaltender. I am also looking for a good set of used goalie pads, and trapper. Any recommendations?

Just now, Lightbender said:

Thanks for confirming! I did purchase it for $75.00 on special and really like it. Ball hockey goaltender. I am also looking for a good set of used goalie pads, and trapper. Any recommendations?

Hmm.. I'm not too involved with what the resale market has to offer.  If you're looking for a Warrior pad though I'd suggest the GT model.  It has a boot taper & great ankle flex.  Would really aid the playing style of ball hockey in my opinion.  Check around to see what's available.  You might be able to find a GT1 SR leg pad (new) for a good deal since the GT2s are out now.

• 3 months later...

Archived