WTB: SAFE SR MASK

RichMan

There's this goalie in our pickup game group on Saturdays, he's 65 and still enjoying the game. His mask is clearly too small for him and I fear for his safety.

Anyone here have an extra mask in vey good shape size large that they are willing to donate or sell for cheap? I'm gonna take it and then collect from the boys to help with the cost (shipping and all) and then surprise our man with the mask when we pickup the action again in January.

If it has a straight bar or cat-eye, it's all good.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm in the Ottawa area. 

4 hours ago, RichMan said:

Is it a Philly paint job or vinyl work? When you say respray, do you mean a quick paint job?

Thats paint. The clear coat is just spray bomb. Which has yellowed and cracked a bit. I'm assuming a 65 year old guy playing pickup in Gatineau isn't a huge Flyers fan, so we should at least throw a fresh coat of white paint on it. You pick up a Nash harness at your LHS and we'll call it a community effort 😉

Don't worry about money. If this guy is really in need I'm more than happy to donate the mask and my time. T'is the season after all

I'll treat you to a Christmas beer or something man. True, he's more a Sens fan. All white or all black would work just fine. If you can sign it Gump on the back plate he'll get a huge kick out of that lolll.

Still got my email and number? I'll PM you.

• 10 months later...

Archived