Vapor x900 vs Vapor 2x

#1BeerLeaguer

I can after work today around dinner time for sure.  I like it, it’s a very solid glove, was easy to close off the shelf and it’s the first Bauer glove to feel nice on my hand.  I also came from a premier glove so it should be an easy transition for you as well.  Only reason I’m selling is I upgraded.

while i haven't used either (currently i use gt2 gloves) but from checking them out in store they felt like different gloves. 2x senior glove definitely feels/presents bigger, uses curv composite which would result in better protection and has much better closure than the x900. the x900 felt very very similar to the ccm 590 but the 2x felt slightly different than a 590. if you like the break on your premier 1.9, i would suggest you  get an x900 or 1x on clearance since the break will be essentially the same.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 7:23 AM, Drew37 said:

I can after work today around dinner time for sure.  I like it, it’s a very solid glove, was easy to close off the shelf and it’s the first Bauer glove to feel nice on my hand.  I also came from a premier glove so it should be an easy transition for you as well.  Only reason I’m selling is I upgraded.

@Drew37  Any stingers?  I know there's curv composite (I'm assuming in the palm but I can't find much info on this glove) but without the Poron XRD, I was curious if the 2X would be fine protection wise.  What did you upgrade to?  If your glove is still for sale, let me know.

Had a few stingers in it.  Found the palm felt thinner than I expected in the break so if you caught a puck in that spot you’d definitely feel it.  Kinda felt like a gap in between which helped with having great closer right off the shelf, barely had to break it in.  Upgraded to a SLR.  Sorry, I already sold it.  

Archived