Source for Mask Elastic

Punisher Goalie

21 minutes ago, Punisher Goalie said:

Does anyone have a good source (Amazon link lol?) for mask elastic sold in rolls? I’m talking about the higher quality thick stuff that comes stock on high end CCM and Bauer masks, not the thinner flimsier stuff. Specifically looking for the cream/white color. Thanks in advance!

Are you going to make your harnesses or what is the project for?

4 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Are you going to make your harnesses or what is the project for?

Yes - I’m going to refurb an NXI Phantom I pickup up cheap. Pics below. Not looking to get too much out of this, just an interesting project and a use for a Maltese foam kit that I probably won’t use otherwise. 

Its set up for 5 individual straps to keep the backplate open so a stock AR (or other) premade harness won’t work.D2267167-6BF7-46B7-B516-50C6AE3EECFD.thumb.jpeg.75cfb02472f40e1b469f5ef80f9f3589.jpeg

E5B0E95F-5A3A-4F6A-B9A7-553FCCAE3A45.thumb.jpeg.54b883fecaea900062ec471b0aae6257.jpeg

16 hours ago, Punisher Goalie said:

Yes - I’m going to refurb an NXI Phantom I pickup up cheap. Pics below. Not looking to get too much out of this, just an interesting project and a use for a Maltese foam kit that I probably won’t use otherwise. 

Its set up for 5 individual straps to keep the backplate open so a stock AR (or other) premade harness won’t work.

Sounds like a Sportmask set-up? Replacements are available for about $20

1 hour ago, parebele said:

@Punisher Goalie, where are you located?

I’m outside of D.C.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I was kind of hoping to DIY with one which is why I was hoping to find a roll of this stuff, but if I can’t I’ll pick up one of those premade sets, which look like they’d work fine. 

Archived