Optik Elbow Cups

Has anyone else that has or had a optik 1 chesty have a problem with the elbow cup rubbing on bone of your elbow. If you have you palms facing up, that bone that sticks out to the inside. I understand this would really only happen to a someone skinny like me but looking for a fix because it was super painful for an hour skate.

27 minutes ago, Taco said:

the general easy fix if your elbow pads aren't fitting right is to pull a Brodeur <go find player elbow pads that work and figure out how to wear those with the originals taken out>

I totally would do that but brians sews their elbow pads in with elastic unlike how must other companies tie theirs in.

20 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Has anyone else that has or had a optik 1 chesty have a problem with the elbow cup rubbing on bone of your elbow. If you have you palms facing up, that bone that sticks out to the inside. I understand this would really only happen to a someone skinny like me but looking for a fix because it was super painful for an hour skate.

Could try adding a soft foam to the inside of elbow cup?

9 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Do you wear a long sleeve undershirt or short sleeve?

Normally a short sleeve guy, tried out two different long sleeves today and one helped a little, the other was too thin and didn’t much. I might try to pick up some sort of sleeve that is a little thicker than a shirt but thinner than a sweat band

Archived